Begun by IIT and IIM alums Sudhir Kamath, Pratik Kumar, Abhinav Nigam, and Rishab Mathur in 2017, 9stacks was begun with the aspiration to give a genuine, straightforward, and basic online poker experience, which would make poker a pleasant game for everybody.
9stacks, India’s quickest development on the web poker stage, has brought 28 crores up in a Series A Funding Round driven by WaterBridge Ventures and the startup’s current pool of speculators. This is the main Series A raised by any Indian online poker organization.
Genuine Money Gaming will have a critical wallet portion of the online because of omnipresent versatile access, expanding the discretionary cash flows, comfort, and predominant client experience. Having said that, it is an execution weighty space and we hence decided to back a profoundly proficient and achieved group of organizers involving Sudhir, Pratik, Abhinav, and Rishab. We are glad to cooperate with this established group with the incredible family and a demonstrated history,” said Manish Kheterpal, Managing Partner, WaterBridge Ventures.
First Online Poker Platform to Raise Series A Funding
- There is an incredible indication of trust in the 9stacks group, the frameworks, and the cycles we’ve set up, notwithstanding the quickly developing business sector itself. We will go through these assets to incline client obtaining, information examination, AI, and item and market development.
- We need 9stacks to be the favored stage for poker in India, particularly for new players, where anybody can find, learn and play poker, any time, any place,” said Sudhir Kamath, CEO, 9stacks.
- As of late, 9stacks took 25 of its clients to Las Vegas for the 2018 World Series of Poker. ‘9stacks Team India’ came out decisively, with two players competing in the best 100 of the headliner; the best actually wrapped up by any Indian.
About 9 Stacks Achievement
- Dispatched a year ago, 9stacks has a client base of 1 lakh+ endorsers. More than 30 lakh, hands of poker are being played each month on the stage, with month-to-month net exchanges surpassing INR 35 crores roughly.
- As an individual from the All India Gaming Federation, 9stacks has likewise been a solid voice pushing poker as a round of expertise.
- On its own foundation, 9stacks as of late dispatched India’s first abilities dashboard where gamers can do inside and out examinations of their own technique, and become better players. 9stacks clients can play consistently over all stages including iOS, Android, Windows, and Macs.
Founders of 9 Stacks Poker
- Sudhir Kamath is an IIM-A former student and ex-McKinsey specialist with more than 17 years of involvement. Preceding 9stacks, he was CEO of Sutera Energy, a secretly held oil and gas investigation organization.
- Pratik Kumar is an IIT KGP former student, with more than 12 years of involvement with internet business and web-based promoting. He was the CMO of Nykaa.com and an establishing colleague of Zivame.com.
- Abhinav Nigam is an IIT KGP former student and ex-BCG expert, with more than 12 years of involvement in Accenture Strategy and the Boston Consulting Group.
- Rishab Mathur is an IIT KGP former student with more than 12 years of involvement with innovation. He was head of versatile innovation for Nearbuy and CTO of 9monks and Blot Canvas.